Take a spontaneous camping trip to SPARK and indulge in your favorite chocolaty, gooey, sweet treat...S'MORES!
NATIONAL S'MORES DAY, come satisfy your sweet tooth with an undeniably delicious, perfectly golden, graham cracker masterpiece! With 4 deluxe fire pits and extra toasting stations around the park, you don't need to leave the city to make memories around the campfire.
Plus, taste the grownup side of this childhood classic with a High Water Brewery Campfire Stout, served with a graham rim and a chocolate-dipped marshmallow on top! In this local brew, dark notes of chocolate and graham cracker mingle with a hint of marshmallow to create a bubbly treat that leaves you wanting s’more!
➵ ➵ ➵ NATIONAL S’MORES DAY TRAIL ➵ ➵ ➵
- Base Camp: stock up on sticky-sweet provisions at the SPARK General Store: skewers, marshmallows, chocolates, Highwater Brewing Campfire Stout, activity kits, and more!
- Hunting & Gathering: skip the sad cans of beans and grab lunch or dinner from 10 gourmet food trucks!
- Save the Best S'more for Last: roast your perfect s’more, golden and gooey or charred to charcoal perfection, at four deluxe firepits and toasting stations!
➵ ➵ ➵ PARK DETAILS ➵ ➵ ➵
- Saturday, August 10th, 2019 | 12pm to 8pm (park open 11am-9pm)
- SPARK Social SF | 601 Mission Bay Boulevard North, SF, 94158
- $5 S'mores Kits: enough to make three loaded s'mores!
- Specialty crafted sweet s'more specials from the gourmet food trucks
- Deluxe fire pits & toasting stations
- Special Highwater Brewing Campfire Stout, served in graham cracker rim glass!
- Games & Activites
- Free admission, all ages, dogs welcome
➵ In the spirit of supporting the 10+ local business that fill adventuring tummies every day at SPARK, outside food & beverages are not permitted at National S’mores Day. Thank you for understanding! ➵
It will be a choco-LOT of fun!