The best of Munich meets the Bay as we celebrate one of the oldest and merriest of German holidays – OKTOBERFEST! Grab your finest lederhosen, don your dirndls, and come relish in a warm San Francisco day full of delicious BOTTOMLESS OKTOBERFEST BEER, great food, and fun games for everyone.
“PROST!” so-long to a summer well-spent with a foamy stein of Bavarian beer held high. We’ll save you a spot on the bench!
BOTTOMLESS OKTOBERFEST GERMAN BEER FESTIVAL
- Saturday, September 29th, 2018 | 12pm to 4pm (park open 11am-9pm)
- The Lawn at SPARK Social SF | 601 Mision Bay Blvd North, SF
- 15+ of the SF's best food trucks serving delicious eats
- Live music
- All-You-Can-Drink Oktoberfest beers
- Outdoor games and special competitions
- Lederhosen highly encouraged but not required
- $36 Pre-sale Bottomless Oktoberfest: bottomless German-style beer from 12pm to 4pm, served in a Bavarian-style glass
- Free General Admission
Join the Facebook Event for beer list, truck list, and live updates!