Raise your pinky to the sky because The San Francisco Rosé Soirée is back!
Labor Day weekend, see and sip the world through rosé colored glasses. Grab your partners-in-wine and ring around the rosé tent, endlessly sampling 20+ rosés, sipping bottomless house-made rosé sangrias, and indulging in savory eats and sweet treats.
Pack your Rosé Soirée essentials: sunnies, brimmed summer hats, and picnic blankets because there's plenty of room to sunbathe in your rosé haze on SPARK’s giant astroturf lawn. Flaunt your floral, millennial pink, and gingham attire as we picnic in style!
No picnic is complete without giant lawn games, DJ’d beats, a flower-wall photo booth, and lounging mats! Sip back and let the rosé flow as you glisten in the summer sun or beat the heat in SPARK’s new cabanas and covered seating spaces!
Get ready to rosé the day away!
THE SAN FRANCISCO ROSÉ SOIRÉE DETAILS
- Labor Day Weekend | Saturday, September 1st | 11am-4pm
- The Lawn at SPARK Social SF
- 601 Mission Bay Boulevard North, SF 94158
- 21+ bottomless rosé 11am-3pm
- Savory & sweet food trucks & pop up vendors
- DJ’d music
- *Furry friends are not permitted on the astroturf lawn
- *No outside food or beverages