Take a spontaneous camping trip to SPARK to satisfy your sweet tooth with your favorite chocolatey, gooey treat... S'MORES!
NATIONAL S'MORES DAY, come indulge in an undeniably delicious, perfectly golden, graham cracker masterpiece!! With 4 deluxe fire pits and extra toasting stations, you don't need to leave the city to make memories around the campfire.
Plus, taste the grownup side of this childhood classic with a High Water Brewery Campfire Stout, served with a graham rim and a chocolate dipped marshmallow on top! Camping at SPARK really is s’more fun!
NATIONAL S'MORES DAY DETAILS
Friday, August 10, 2018 | 4pm to 9pm
SPARK Social SF | 601 Mission Bay Boulevard North, SF, 94158
- Free admission, all ages, dogs welcome in paved areas of the park
- $5 personal s'mores kits – enough to make three loaded s'mores!
- Sweet s'more specials from Crepes S'il Vous Plait, Marley's Treats, and Adam's Grub Truck
- 4 deluxe fire pits
- Additional toasting stations on the field
- At the bar, special High Water Brewing Campfire Stout, served in a graham-cracker-rimmed glass, with a marshmallow on top!
Visit the Facebook Event for food truck list, s'mores specials, and live updates!