The best fest is back! Cheddar, gouda, pepper jack, cheesy mac attack!!
The biggest Fête du Fromage in the Bay Area returns on National Macaroni and Cheese Day at SPARK Social SF! Find your gouda time at this havarti party, where fifteen of the best food trucks and pop-up shops will be mixing up mouthwatering Mac and Cheese specials all day long.
-THE GREAT MAC 'N CHEESE MELT-OFF DETAILS-
National Macaroni and Cheese Day!
Saturday, July 14th, 2018 | 11am-5pm
SPARK & Adjacent Soccer Field | 601 Mission Bay Boulevard North SF
- 15 food trucks and pop-up vendors serving mind-blowing Mac and Cheese specials
- Vote for your favorite Mac and Cheese vendor and we will declare the National Mac and Cheese Day Monarch!
- Astroturf field access with giant lawn games and DJ!
- Optional All You Can Drink Craft Beer from the bar
- All-ages, Rain or shine, Dogs welcome in paved areas
- $5 General Admission
- $35 All You Can Drink Craft Beer 11am-3pm (includes General Admission)
- FREE Admission for lil' macaroni 10 & under, when accompanied by a ticketed adult!
MACARONI AND CHEESE SPECIALS
Visit the Facebook Event for food truck list, mac specials, and live updates!
Melt with us...