FREE MISSION BAY MOVIE NIGHTS!
Benefitting UCSF Benioff Children's Hospitals
Say hello to San Francisco's newest outdoor film series – FREE MISSION BAY MOVIE NIGHTS! Come early to grab a blanket spot on the astroturf, toss a few bean bags at the community cornhole, and pick up your gourmet picnic from 10+ of SF's favorite food trucks! Films commence shortly after sundown.
- 5:00pm SPARK food truck park opens - come hungry!
- 6:15pm Ticketed Early Access begins - get your free ticket here: https://freemissionbaymovienights.eventbrite.com/
- 6:30pm General Free Admission begins - tickets available, but not necessary
- Films begin shortly after sundown, between 8:00pm and 8:45pm
Saturday, August 12th – Toy Story
Saturday, August 19th – Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Saturday, August 26th – The Incredibles
Saturday, September 2nd – The Goonies
Saturday, September 9th – Zootopia
Saturday, September 16th – E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
FREE MISSION BAY MOVIE NIGHTS Details
- FREE Admission!!!
- Saturdays, August 12th – September 16th
- SPARK | 601 Mission Bay Boulevard North, San Francisco
- Bar serving craft beer, wine, sangria, and house-made non-alcoholic beverages
- 10+ food trucks and delivery via UberEATS! UberEATS is an easy and reliable way to get great food delivered fast. New eaters can use promo code YUMBAYEATS for $15 off their first order!
Donate to UCSF Benioff Children's Hospitals
No child turned away for lack of funds. Donate today:http://makeagift.ucsf.edu/spark
Frequently Asked Questions
May I bring a chair?
Guests are discouraged from bringing chairs, though exceptions are made for attendees with disabilities.
Are dogs allowed?
Unfortunately, dogs are not permitted on the astroturf soccer field (though they are always welcome at SPARK, the paved food truck park).
May I pack a picnic?
Come hungry! Food trucks open at 5:00pm and delivery from UberEATS is available before and throughout the film. In support of our sponsors and the 10+ food trucks on site, outside food and drinks are not permitted.
Is there parking?
Street parking is extremely limited. Instead, we recommend biking or taking public transit. Movie nights are situated just 5 minutes from the K Sunnydale, 10 minutes from the N Judah and Caltrain, and 1 minute from the 55 Muni from the Mission. Type 601 Mission Bay Boulevard North into your phone and let google be your guide!
Do I need a ticket?
Tickets are only required for Early Access to the field, beginning at 6:15pm. The field will open to the general public at 6:30pm. Though General Admission tickets are available in advance, they will not be required to enter. https://freemissionbaymovienights.eventbrite.com/
THANK YOU, SPONSORS!
FREE MISSION BAY MOVIE NIGHTS would not be possible without the support of our generous sponsors. Sincerest thanks to:
UberEATS – https://www.ubereats.com/
XFINITY – https://www.xfinity.com/
Parklab - http://www.parklab.com/
And the many small, local vendors we'll meet at movie night!
Sponsorships are still available for FREE MISSION BAY MOVIE NIGHTS! Join the generous group of sponsors who make these memorable evenings possible. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org