Take a spontaneous camping trip to SPARK and indulge in your favorite chocolaty, gooey, sweet treat...S'MORES!
SPARK is celebrating NATIONAL S'MORES DAY on August 10th. Build your golden, graham cracker masterpiece at one of our cozy, deluxe fire pits or table top toasting stations!
4pm - Grab a skewer and get your s'mores on
5pm - No sad cans of beans at this campfire! Grab dinner from our gourmet food trucks
6pm - Kum-bay-a at the campfire jam sesh, hosted by Bluegrass Jam Band
9pm - Save the best s'more for last - s'mores ice cream, cookies, and other camping inspired confections
Pair your s'mores with a High Water Brewing campfire Stout with notes of chocolate and graham cracker topped with a hint of marshmallow this beer will leave you wanting s’more!
➵ ➵ ➵ Plus oversized outdoor games for the whole family! ➵ ➵ ➵
NATIONAL S'MORES DAY DETAILS
Wednesday, August 10, 2017 | 4pm to 9pm
601 Mission Bay Boulevard North, San Francisco, CA 94158
Free admission, all ages, dogs welcome!
- $5 gets you a custom S'mores Kit – enough to make three loaded
- Specialty crafted sweet s'more specials from the food trucks
- Gourmet food trucks
- Deluxe fire pits
- Additional tabletop toasting stations scattered through the park
- From the bar a @High Water Brewing Campfire Stout with
Graham Cracker Rim, wine, or sangria
- Bluegrass campfire music jam sesh
- Giant, outdoor games including Jenga, Connect Four, Cornhole, Foosball, and Tug-of-Love
Join the Facebook event for live updates and food truck list!