Spend an afternoon with The Dogist himself, Elias Weiss Friedman, to celebrate The Dogist Puppies. Known for playful and soulful portraits of dogs, @thedogist has 3 million Instagram followers, and we know many of you are right here in the Bay Area!
Bring your canine friends for an afternoon of doggy fun, food, drinks, pop-up pet shops and a chance to connect with local nonprofits who love animals as much as you do. There will even be an opportunity to adopt your new best friend at the event!
Playdate Highlights: Noon – 3:00 pm
- Pop-Up Pet Shop
- Puppy Adoption and Play Lounge – snuggle up with some rescue dogs and adopt your new best friend!
- Food & Drinks for purchase from some of SF’s hottest food trucks
- Face Painting
- People & Pets Photo Booth
- The Dogist Puppies Book Sales and Signing
- Community Service Project: prepare hygiene kits for people experiencing homelessness (to be distributed by Lava Mae)
Featured Event: 1:30 pm
- Conversation and Q&A with The Dogist, Elias Weiss Friedman
Entrance to the Puppy Playdate & Conversation with The Dogist is free, but reservations are required. Seating for the conversation is first come, first served. If you would like to guarantee a seat to the conversation, please select the book pre-order option.