We felt the heat at San Francisco’s spiciest beer festival – Hops on Fire! How high did you climb on the Scoville Scale? Jalapeño, Cayenne, Habanero? Perhaps even the the world’s hottest pepper, the Carolina Reaper?
Hope you primed your palate with all-you-can-drink pints of 15+ extra hoppy premium IPAs before you tested your tastebuds with a lineup of extra spicy eats from 10+ of SF’s best food trucks, including Bobcha, Kokio Republic, Curry Up Now, Xingones, Burnt Ends BBQ, Sabor de San Miguel, Go JoJo's Mojo, and Panchita's Pupusas.
And if you couldn't handle the heat, we made sure you could banish the burn with an icy-cool ice-cream sundae at the antidote truck: Frozen Kuhsterd.
Live music by Pellejo Seco Salsa Band and DJ Julicio
Hop forward classics and rarities from NorCal and beyond
- Grapefruit Sculpin IPA – Ballast Point Brewing Co. San Diego, CA
- Stone Enjoy By IPA – Stone Brewing Co. San Diego, CA
- Space Dust IPA | Elysian Brewing Company, Seattle, WA
- Total Domination IPA | Ninkasi Brewing Company, Eugene, OR
- Hop Shovel | Bear Republic Brewing Co., Healdsburg, CA
- Hop Hunter | Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., Chico, CA
- Breaking Bud | Knee Deep Brewing Company, Auburn, CA
- Luponic Distortion: Revolution No. 001 | Firestone Walker Brewing Co., Paso Robles, CA
- Easy Jack Session | Firestone Walker Brewing Co., Paso Robles, CA
- Baby Daddy Session IPA | Speakeasy Ales & Lagers, San Francisco, CA
- Drake’s IPA | Drake’s Brewing Co., San Leandro, CA
- Sierra Nevada Hop Hunter IPA
- Fieldwork Overripe! IPA
- Calicraft Brewing Co. The City IPA
- 101 North Brewing Co. Heroine IPA
and many MORE!